We would simply like to provide you with a choice. One that’s good for you and good for the planet. Our cold pressed juices are made using organic and spray free, locally sourced ingredients and are bottled in re-usable, returnable glass. No additives, preservatives or tricks are used to prolong their shelf life. We let nature speak for herself and hope to offer you good health and vitality one serve at a time.
Fresh is best and we mean that. All our products are raw and unpasteurised which means care needs to be taken to ensure they are chilled at all times. We recommend 4 degrees C or cooler. Our cold press system keeps the produce chilled from whole fruit to bottle and is packed with cooler pads during transport. Once in your hands we recommend you drink it straight away or keep it cool. It's at its best for 7 days from pressing.
If you’re not satisfied with the quality of your beverage, please let us know straight away.
We will gladly replace the product or give you a full refund. That’s what Brothers do.
Available Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Order by 6am on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday for fresh juice the day after.
- Minimum $30 spend for delivery. Use code PICK UP for smaller orders.
- Orders over $40 are delivered free (South of Khandallah) Smaller orders are $7.50
- Bottle collection is available (let us know if you have more than a dozen please)
North Island and Nelson/Marlborough deliveries
- Order by 6am Sunday for fresh juice arriving Tuesday.
- Order by 6am Tuesday for fresh juice arriving Thursday.
- Any orders made after 6am Tuesday will be added to Sunday's press.
$12 courier fee per 5kg/6 x 500ml will be applied at checkout.